- Terry Cartmail – Headteacher
- Geoffrey Proudlock – Chair of Governors
- Jane Tyler – Vice Chair & Parent Governor
- Diane Haigh – Community Governor
- Susan Hollier – Parent Governor
- Andy Short – Community Governor
- Leah Gosling – Parent Governor
- Karen Anderson – Community Governor
- Trish Clay – Staff Governor
This school has a local governing body (LGB) which is responsible for making day to day decisions on the running of the school. Its power is delegated from trustees of the main multi-academy trust board.
The LGB consists of members of the local community interested in education and no formal qualifications are required as full training is given. The headteacher is automatically a member of the LGB by nature of their position, but cannot be chair. Parents are welcome to join the LGB and when there are vacancies, we particularly welcome applicants with skills in managing budgets, legal work, human resources, running a business or any work connected with young people.
Any governor vacancies will be advertised here.
The Chair of Governors, Geoffrey Proudlock, can be contacted via the school, by post to Ebor Academy Filey, Muston Road, Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 0HG or by email: email@example.com